- To enlighten the word through the preaching and demonstration of the power of Pentecost.
- Ministering with grace to people with high regard to the dignity of the individual.
- To show Men and Women from all walks of life how excellence and greatness are achieved by dilligence, service & sacrifice.
- To help Men and Women discover develop and deploy their God given potentials.
- To raise Men and Women of character dignity and integrity with passion and pursuit of God and His kingdom.
- Bringing meaning and fulfillment to those written off by background, society and circumstances of life.
- Providing and enabling atmosphere for revelation, interaction and impartation for glorious relationships.
- Preparing Men for leadership and responsibility and the Women folks for Beauty, Dignity and Care giving.
- Igniting people with passion to pursue and fulfill purpose and destiny.
- Perfecting and presenting saints for His coming.
- Putting the devil where he belongs in the lives, Business, Marriage, Finances and Destinies of God's people.
- Creating an enabling atmosphere where "GOD is possible" and a reality in worship.
- Bring Men into the reality and experience of God's power as of old.
- To ensure conformity to the standards of scriptures.
- To awaken the consciousness and the lifestyle of the kingdom into Church people.
- To teach Men how to handle, sustain success with godliness.
- Worship Service
Every Sundays by 8:00 am.
- Ezra Project
Every Tuesdays by 5:30 pm.
- Moriah Convocation
Every Wednesday by 12:00 noon.
- Covenant Renewal Service
Every last day of the month by 5:30 pm
- Anointing Service
Every 1st Sunday of the month by 8:00am.
- Communion & Healing Impartation Service
Every 3rd Sunday of the month by 8:00am.
- Family Thanksgiving Service
Every Last Sunday of the month by 8:00am.
- Night of Praise and Victory
Every 3rd Friday of the month by 10:00pm.
- E-Brand Fellowship (Singles' Meeting)
Every 1st Saturday of the month by 4:00pm.
- King's Daughters' Meeting (Married & Matured ladies)
Last Saturday of every month by 4:00pm.
- Workers' Meeting
Monthly (2nd Saturday of every month) by 7:00am.
- Shiloh Morning Blessing
Every 1st Monday of the month by 6:00am.
- General Men's Fellowship
Every 3rd Sunday of the month by 10:00am.
CHURCH ACTIVITY GROUPS
- Sanctuary Care
- Media and Sound
- Follow Up
- Welfare and Hospitality
- Counseling and Training
- House Fellowship
- Eagle Brand Fellowship