To Raise End Time Models of Integrity, Power and Purpose.
To be an evangelistic caring family, committed to every member’s total fulfillment through teaching and creating an atmosphere of worship and ministry in partnership with the Holy Spirit.
PRAYER FOCUS FOR THE WEEK
- O Lord, let me encounter the light of Your word to live a better Christian life.
- Blood of Jesus (3x), purge my body and heart from every deposit of darkness in Jesus name.
- I destroy every system or programme activating darkness in my in my business, academic and family in Jesus name.
- O Lord, let LIGHTHOUSE INTERNATIONAL CHRISTIAN CENTRE be a channel through which Your light will shine into the darkness of this generation.
- Nigeria (3x), come out of every pit where darkness has thrown you in Jesus name.
PROPHECIES FOR THE WEEK
- You are divinely favoured.
- Your enemies shall fall for your sake.
- Your expectations shall not be cut short.
- You shall not weep.
- Your interest shall be protected.
A friend came to me complaining of medical compilations. She had serious affliction all over her body. We came to the altar to pray and I told her to roll on the alter. To God be the glory, she called me two days later that all her afflictions were gone.
Praise the Lord. I want to thank God for promoting me in my place of work. I resigned because I have been due for my promotion and it was not forth coming. To the glory of God, my boss called me and then promoted me.
Praise the Lord. I woke up with a victorious song in my heart. As I knelt down, singing the song, I then felt something cold under my foot, as I checked, it was a big scorpion. To God be the glory, I was able to kill it.
Praise the Lord. I was trusting God for promotion in my place of work. During Shiloh, my word came and I held on to it. Just last week, my present H.O.D announced that I have been promoted to occupy the space of Mass Communication Department H.O.D. I do not qualify for it, but God broke protocols because of me.
Fresh Fire Service – May 6, 2018
Geplaatst door Lighthouse International Christian Centre op Zondag 6 mei 2018